Rate this plan
83′-7″ X 67′
Customize This House Plan
If you like this house, but feel like few changes would make it perfect, we can customize this house according to your needs. We can easily add an extra bedroom, expand or narrow the house, reverse the plan or even add a whole floor.
No upfront payment
You only pay the final price for the whole plan once you approve the final house design.
Get first draft in 48 hours
Tell us what you would like to add, remove or change for this house in the form below.
Fill out the form below and we will send you an updated floor plan within 48 hours
During house customization process there is no limit for revisions. Customization process continues until you are absolutely sure the house plan is for you and there is nothing else you would like to change.
Cost $100 - $500
- Reverse house plan
- Minor layout redesign for kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.
- Change exterior design with different siding layout, materials and colors.
- Extending 1-2 rooms and rearranging room layout.
- Adding or removing 1-2 rooms (depending on complexity and square footage).
- Custom house structure such as masonry, ICF, etc. or changing 2"x 6" framing to 2"x 4", 2"x 8", etc.
- Adding garage space for an additional car or changing garage entry location.
- Changing, adding or removing doors and windows.
- Changing roof pitch.
Cost $500 - $1000
- Redesigning kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. and rearranging room location in the floor plan.
- Change roof type to gable, hip, flat, lean-to roof, etc.
- House expansion with additional rooms (depending on complexity and additional square footage).
- Significant exterior changes with additional building massing design, different siding layout, materials and colors.
Cost $1000 +
- Redesigning over 40% of the floor plan.
- Adding significant square footage.
- Adding a floor with new room layout design.
Open floor plan
Living area linked to the porch
Master Bedroom separate from other bedrooms
Main floor master bedroom
Covered front porch
Covered rear porch