Truoba 218 House Plan in Georgia
House Area: 2010 sq. ft. Basement Area: 1927 sq. ft. Garage Area: 1109 sq. ft.
Client’s Initial Customization Request
- Reverse the plan.
- Add a daylight basement with 3 additional bedrooms 2 baths and a rec room.
- Change the garage to a side entrance and 3 cars.
- Add boat garage with boat ramp to the lake.
- Add an additional bedroom suite in front of the existing bedroom.
- Shrink the mudroom to accommodate passage to the new bedroom.
- Extend the depth of the kitchen, laundry and foyer to make the plan larger and deeper.
- Show the stairs off the deck going down toward the lake.
- Remove the bathtub from the master and separate the sinks to either side of the wall.
- Incorporate accordion doors in the dining and family room off to the deck.
- Extend the deck and create an outdoor space for a built in 36″ grill on the kitchen/family room side.