When you are looking for 4 bedroom house plans, you will come across a lot of different styles of home and layouts. Homes with two stories might have all of the bedrooms on the top floor. In many cases the master suit would be located on the first floor and the other bedrooms on the second floor. For 4 bedroom single story house plans, the bedrooms could either be separated on either side of the home, or they could all be together on one side. All these homes would come in various styles too. You can find modern, traditional, contemporary, farmhouse, rustic and more types of homes that have 4 bedrooms. This ensures that you can find your loved house style within required house size.
Three bedroom house plans that could have additional bedroom.
2320 sq/ft 3 Bed 2 Bath
2340 sq/ft 3 Bed 2.5 Bath
2116 sq/ft 3 Bed 2.5 Bath
2754 sq/ft 3 Bed 2.5 Bath
2736 sq/ft 3 Bed 2.5 Bath
Sustainability starts with efficient house design
All of our homes are designed with Passive House principles in mind and are just as efficient as they are beautiful.
Keeps wind from carrying heat away
Well Insulated and no Thermal Bridge
Maintains pleasant temperature inside
Provides a constant supply of fresh air
Insulates heat without obstructing the view
Questions & Answers
Cover Sheet and General Specifications
Slab | Crawl | On request - Basement, Pier & Beam, etc.
House foundation design showing foundation layout with structural elements.
Shows the layout of plumbing fixtures with specifications.
Indicates house layout with dimensioned walls, doors, windows, etc.
Roof Construction Plan
Shows roof layout and structural specifications.
Dimensioned roof layout indicating slopes, roof areas and decorative elements.
Cut through the building showing detailed floor, wall, and roof construction elements with specifications
Shows all sides of the house facade indicating building elements, specifications and all decorative elements.
Detailed house cut-away with outline specifications.
Home plan layout indicating locations of electrical elements.
Indicates location and specifications for heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
House plan layout indicating room sizes and suggested furniture layout.
Door and Window Schedule
List or all doors and windows with indicated specifications for manufacturer.
Customization costs with examples are listed below. Once we receive your list of house plan changes, the customization cost will be calculated according to your specific request.
Cost $100 - $500
- Reverse house plan
- Minor layout redesign for kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.
- Change exterior design with different siding layout, materials and colors.
- Extending 1-2 rooms and rearranging room layout.
- Adding or removing 1-2 rooms (depending on complexity and square footage).
- Custom house structure such as masonry, ICF, etc. or changing 2"x 6" framing to 2"x 4", 2"x 8", etc.
- Adding garage space for additional car or changing garage entry location.
- Changing, adding or removing doors and windows.
- Changing roof pitch.
Cost $500 - $1000
- Redesigning kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. and rearranging room location in the floor plan.
- Change roof type to gable, hip, flat, lean-to roof, etc.
- House expansion with additional rooms (depending on complexity and additional square footage).
- Significant exterior changes with additional building massing design, different siding layout, materials and colors.
Cost $1000 +