Customization costs with examples are listed below. Once we receive your list of house plan changes, the customization cost will be calculated according to your specific request.
Cost $100 – $500
– Reverse house plan
– Minor layout redesign for kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.
– Change exterior design with different siding layout, materials and colors.
– Extending 1-2 rooms and rearranging room layout.
– Adding or removing 1-2 rooms (depending on complexity and square footage).
– Custom house structure such as masonry, ICF, etc. or changing 2″x 6″ framing to 2″x 4″, 2″x 8″, etc.
– Adding garage space for additional car or changing garage entry location.
– Changing, adding or removing doors and windows.
– Changing roof pitch.
Cost $500 – $1000
– Redesigning kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. and rearranging room location in the floor plan.
– Change roof type to gable, hip, flat, lean-to roof, etc.
– House expansion with additional rooms (depending on complexity and additional square footage).
– Significant exterior changes with additional building massing design, different siding layout, materials and colors.
Cost $1000 +
– Redesigning over 40% of the floor plan.
– Adding significant square footage.
– Adding a floor with a new room layout design.